By Jonathan Chaffer, Karl Swedberg
* geared up menu to each procedure, functionality, and selector within the jQuery library
* fast search for positive factors of the jQuery library
* comprehend the anatomy of a jQuery script
* expand jQuery's integrated services with plug-ins, or even write your own
jQuery Reference Guide digs deeper into the library, taking you thru the syntax requisites and following up with an in depth dialogue. You'll realize the untapped percentages that jQuery makes to be had, and hone your abilities as you come back to this advisor time and again.
What you are going to examine from this book?
* Get a wide evaluate of the jQuery library's services with a real-world example
* research any jQuery process, functionality, and selector intimately, anywhere and each time it's needed
* examine jQuery's plug-in structure, utilizing a number of techniques to increase the library's capabilities
* discover the size plug-in for purchasing the scale and place of any aspect at the page--even the rfile and browser window
* detect the shape plug-in for combining AJAX innovations with HTML forms
This booklet is an in depth reference consultant, and a useful source for solutions to your whole jQuery questions. It starts off with a real-world jQuery instance, which illustrates the constitution of a jQuery script. a close reference bankruptcy is then awarded for every of the most elements of jQuery. The publication concludes with 3 reference chapters on jQuery plug-ins: the API for plug-in production, the scale plug-in, and the shape plug-in.
Who this publication is written for?
This e-book is for internet builders who need a extensive, geared up view of the entire jQuery library has to provide or a brief reference on their desks to consult for specific details.